Admissions & Financial Aid
Application & Enrollment Process
North Shore Montessori School has an open enrollment policy. To begin the admissions process, applicants may download the current school year application here, or contact the office at (978) 495-2244 to set up a time for parents to visit the school and meet the school director, Margaret Henry.
Please complete and return the application along with a $25 application fee. When the application has been processed, the admissions coordinator will contact you to set up a visit for your child. After the observation and interview process, and North Shore Montessori School has reviewed all files from previous schools and discussed any special needs pertaining to the child, prospective families will be notified of enrollment decision. North Shore Montessori School does not offer any financial aid at this time.
North Shore Montessori School, Inc.
121 Wethersfield Street Rowley, MA 01969
Mobile: (978) 495-2244
North Shore Montessori School Financial Assistance Services
North Shore Montessori School, Rowley, Ma., have partnered with School and Student Services (SSS) in our financial aid process. To begin your financial aid application, you will complete the SSS Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS).
The PFS is a comprehensive application that will take some time to complete. Give yourself the time you need by not waiting until our deadline approaches. You’ll need your most recent tax return before beginning the PFS. We also recommend that you review the wide range of materials that SSS has put together to help families with the financial aid process. They are found here at: solutionsbysss.com/parents.
We will communicate our financial aid decision to you. To make our decision, we use the information from the PFS as a starting point and consider our school policies, practices, and available budget.
SSS ONLINE APPLICATION PREPARATION
- $51.00 Application Fee for families
- SSS Website for Parents & Families http://www.solutionsbysss.com/parents– A great place to begin their process. The site has downloadable guides, a PFS workbook, and the link to the SSS Family Portal login page (https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal/familylogin) for completing their online application. We have many support documents for families and our application is in both English and Spanish should families prefer to fill it out in Spanish.
- Parent Assistance: If/when parents have questions or need help (and they do!), please direct them to the SSS family support center at (800) 344-8328. The center offers daytime, evening, and weekend hours. Parents can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE PARENTS’ FINANCIAL STATEMENT (PFS) ONLINE
SSS Family Portal at https://sss.secure.force.com/familyportal.
The North Shore Montessori School code is: 200077
- Create your Family Portal account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial aid last year, login to the Family Portal as a Returning Family using the same email address and password.
- Complete a PFS for Academic Year 2019-20. You can log out of the portal at any time and return later to finish it.
- Once all PFS sections are complete with green checks, the “Submit & Pay” button activates. Follow the prompts to the payment screen. The fee of $51 is nonrefundable. Once your PFS is submitted, it cannot be withdrawn from the SSS system.
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, you have access to the Family Portal’s “My Documents” tab to upload required documents by their deadlines as part of your application process.
HOW TO SUBMIT REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ONLINE
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer and each specific form is saved as a separate file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Return to the Family Portal and log into your account.
- Select the Academic Year 2019-20 button.
- Open the “My Documents” tab on the Dashboard.
- On “My Documents,” use the Upload button or hyperlink associated with the specific document name in the “Required Documents” section. Clicking the Upload button or hyperlink leads you through the steps to locate, select, and confirm your file to upload.
- Click “Submit” to complete your file upload. After you do, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Repeat this process until all required documents are submitted by their deadlines.
- Mailing in Documents: If you prefer to submit required documents by mail, you must print your Cover Sheet from the “My Documents” tab and send it with your documents to the address provided at least 10 days before their deadlines.